And The Winners Are…..
Wow! What a great Gingerbread House Event we had this year!
Over 38 houses were decorated and displayed at the Foothills Mall from December 5th until December 21th. Thousands of mall visitors oh-ed and awed at the wonderful creations.
Congratulations to our winners:
Best Overall: Woodward – Drake
Best Theme – Fort Collins Nissan/Kia Santa Ski Hill
Most Creative – Pedersen Toyota
Best Key Club – Liberty Commons
Thank you Sponsors!
Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis thanks the following sponsors for partnering with us and the Boys and Girls Clubs of Larimer County for the 5th Annual Gingerbread House Home for the Holidays event.
Candy Level Sponsor
Snowflake Level Sponsor
Gingerbread Level Sponsors
Lathrop and Vicky Smith
Alder Insurance Agency
David and Gail Frick
We Are Eyeopeners Kiwanis
Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis is an organization of volunteers dedicated to and passionate about serving children, families, and our communities. We value service, friendship, and a commitment to make our communities better.
All members of our community are welcomed to join our chapter, attend a Eyeopeners Kiwanis meeting, and to participate in our service/volunteer projects.
Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis offers the flexibility to attend weekly and/or monthly meetings:
- Weekly meetings each Thursday at 7 a.m.
- In-person at Associates of Family Medicine, 1300 Riverside Ave., Suite 102, Fort Collins
- Virtually via Zoom
- Meetings include committee reports and a presentation from a local community organization
- Monthly meetings 2nd Sunday at 5 p.m.
- In-person at various locations. See calendar for details.
- Focus is hands-on service projects