Welcome to Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis!
We Are Eyeopeners Kiwanis
Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis is an organization of volunteers dedicated to and passionate about serving children, families, and our communities. We value service, friendship, and a commitment to make our communities better.
All members of our community are welcomed to join our chapter, attend a Eyeopeners Kiwanis meeting, and to participate in our service/volunteer projects.
Fort Collins Eyeopeners Kiwanis offers the flexibility to attend weekly and/or monthly meetings:
- Weekly meetings each Thursday at 7 a.m.
- In-person at Associates of Family Medicine, 1300 Riverside Ave., Suite 102, Fort Collins
- Virtually via Zoom
- Meetings include committee reports and a presentation from a local community organization
- Monthly meetings 2nd Sunday at 5 p.m.
- In-person at various locations. See calendar for details.
- Focus is hands-on service projects